About RECELL® System
RECELL: Cutting-Edge Technology to Advance Patient Care
Caring for your patients means more than closing the wound. With RECELL, you can expedite the healing process with early treatment of small and large thermal burn wounds and help provide the best possible outcomes for your patients.
When compared to the standard of care, RECELL benefits include:
- Significantly less donor skin required1
- Fewer procedures for definitive closure1,2,3
- Shorter length of hospital stay for small deep partial-thickness and full-thickness burns3,4,5
- Reduced scarring and pain at the donor site6
Keratinocytes regenerate the epidermis.7,8
Dermal fibroblasts deposit new extracellular matrix proteins.7,8
Melanocytes produce melanin to allow restoration of natural pigmentation.7,8
With RECELL, you can put your patients on a path to definitive closure through early treatment at a cellular level with fewer procedures,1,2,3 significantly less donor skin requirements,1 and reduced pain and scarring at the donor site6 versus standard of care.
- RECELL Autologous Cell Harvesting Device. Instructions for Use for AVRL0101.
- Foster K, Bilir P, Kruger E, et al. Cost-effectiveness of RECELL® Autologous Cell Harvesting Device (ACHD) versus STSG for treatment of severe burns in the United States. Presented at the American Burn Association 2018 Annual Meeting, April 2018.
- Kowal S et al. Adv Ther. 2019;36(7):1715-1729.
- Park JH et al. Burns. 2013;39(7):1386-1390.
- Carter JE et al. J Burn Care Res. 2020;41(S1):S37-S38.
- Holmes JH et al. J Burn Care Res. 2018;39(5):694-702.
- Freedberg I, Tomic-Canic M, Komine M, et al. Keratins and the Keratinocyte Activation Cycle. J Invest Dermatol. 116:633-640, 2001.
- Hirobe T. Keratinocytes regulate the function of melanocytes. Dermatol Sin. 2014;32(4):200-204.