- Gittings et al. Burns. The efficacy of resistance training in addition to usual care for adults with acute burn injury: A randomised control trial. 2021 Feb; 47(1):84-100. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0305417920300085
- Holmes et al. Burns. Demonstration of the safety and effectiveness of the RECELL® System combined with split-thickness meshed autografts for the reduction of donor skin to treat mixed-depth burn injuries. 2019 Jun;45(4):772-782. doi: 10.1016/j.burns.2018.11.002.
- Kowal et al. Adv Ther. Cost-Effectiveness of the Use of Autologous Cell Harvesting Device Compared to Standard of Care for Treatment of Severe Burns in the United States. 2019 May 7. doi: 10.1007/s12325-019-00961-2.
- Holmes et al. J Burn Care Res. A Comparative Study of the RECELL® Device and Autologous Split-thickness Meshed Skin Graft in the Treatment of Acute Burn Injuries. 2018 Aug 17;39(5):694-702.
- Sood et. al. Wounds. A comparative study of spray keratinocytes and autologous meshed split-thickness skin graft in the treatment of acute burn injuries. 2015 Feb:27(2):31-40.
- Lim et. al. Burns. Is the length of time in acute burn surgery associated with poorer outcomes? 2014;40(2):235-40. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23876784/
- Johnstone et al. Burns. Successful application of keratinocyte suspension using autologous fibrin spray. 2017;43(3):e27-e30.
- Carter et al. J Burn Care Res. Evaluating Real-World National and Regional Trends in Definitive Closure in U.S. Burn Care: A Survey of U.S. Burn Centers. July 2021. https://doi.org/10.1093/jbcr/irab151
- Foster et al. J of Current Medical Research and Opinion. Evaluating Health Economic Outcomes of Autologous Skin Cell Suspension (ASCS) for Definitive Closure in US Burn Care Using Contemporary Real-World Burn Center Data. Nov 2021. 4(11), 1042-1054. https://doi.org/10.52845/CMRO/2021/4-11-1
- Carter et al. J Burn Care Res ASCS treatment impact on length of stay data and costs for patients with small burns. 2022 April 43; Suppl 1: S61. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/43/Supplement_1/S61/6552629
- Komak et al. J Burn Care Res Timing of autologous spray cell suspension: better early than late. 2022 April 43; Suppl 1: S141. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/43/Supplement_1/S141/6552412
- Holmes et al. J Burn Care Res Use of autologous skin cell suspension (ASCS) for full-thickness burn injuries reduces autograft procedures. 2022 April 43; Suppl 1: S143. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/43/Supplement_1/S143/6552494
- Skibba et al. J Burn Care Res Autologous skin cell suspension versus standard split thickness autografting: a comparison of operative efficiency. 2022 April 43; Suppl 1: S205. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/43/Supplement_1/S205/6552605
- Deeter et al. J Burn Care Res Catastrophic burn management: A case series using autologous skin cell suspension. 2022 April 43; Suppl 1: S208. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/43/Supplement_1/S208/6552600
- Carter et al. J Burn Care Res. Cost-effectiveness of Autologous Cell Harvesting Device for the Treatment of Burns Requiring Hospitalization: An Economic Evaluation Using Real World Data. 2021 April 42; Suppl 1: S29. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article-abstract/42/Supplement_1/S29/6206124?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Carter et. al. J Burn Care Res. Autologous Skin Cell Suspension for the Treatment of Small (≤10% TBSA) Mixed Depth Burns. 2021 April 42; Suppl 1: S116. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article-abstract/42/Supplement_1/S116/6206159?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Bell et al. J Burn Care Res. Utilizing Simulation Based Training to Teach Wound Management Strategies When Caring for Burns Treated with Autologous Skin Cell Suspension. 2021 April 42; Suppl 1: S173. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article-abstract/42/Supplement_1/S173/6206278?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Holmes et al. J Burn Care Res. Real World Treatment Trends for Patients TBSA ≤ 20%: Evaluating Important Shifts in Care and Budget Impact of ASCS Adoption. 2020 Mar 41; Suppl 1: S115.
- Van Hoorebeke et al. The Faces of Autologous Skin Cell Suspension as Epidermal Grafts. J Burn Care Res. Volume 41, Issue Supplement_1, March 2020, Pages S195–S196. https://doi.org/10.1093/jbcr/iraa024.312
- Foster et al. J Burn Care Res. Budget impact of autologous cell harvesting device (ACHD) use versus standard of care (SOC) for treatment of severe burns: A case study for the Arizona Burn Center. 2019 Apr 40; Suppl 1: S165–S166.
- Hickerson et al. J Burn Care Res. A Comparative Study of Autologous Skin Cell Suspension to Split-thickness Autografting in the Treatment of Acute Burns. 2018 Apr 39; Suppl 1: S1.
- Holmes et al. J Burn Care Res. Demonstration of the Safety and Effectiveness of Autologous Skin Cell Suspension Combined with Meshed Skin Grafts for the Reduction of Donor Area in the Treatment of Acute Burns. 2018 Apr 39; Suppl 1: S60.
- Foster et al. J Burn Care Res. Cost-effectiveness of an Autologous Regenerative Epithelial Suspension versus Standard of Care for Treatment of Severe Burns in the United States. 2018 Apr 39; Suppl 1: S113. https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/39/suppl_1/S113/4965502?searchresult=1